Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Chicken Chop Recipe
Serving Size :2
2 Chicken thighs (debone)
3 cups of Peas and Carrots
How to make Chicken Chop
1) Pound the chicken thighs (deboned) to a desired thickness.
2) Marinate with soy sauce, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce for a few hours or overnight.
3) Mix 3 cups of peas and carrots with mayonnaise, sugar, salt, white vinegar and black pepper. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
4) When ready to cook, pat dry the chicken thighs and coat with flour. Shake off excess flour and fry in hot oil. Brown both sides of the thighs and cook in low heat until they are done (when you can easily poke through the thickest part of the chicken thigh using a fork, the chicken should be ready)
4) Garnish the plate with sliced cucumber and tomatoes, serve the chilled peas and carrots salad and chicken thighs, and your meal is ready!
For the sauce ingredients:
One onion, cut into rings
three pips garlic, chopped
Small bowl of water mix with :
1 tablespoon of corn flour
dash of dark soya sauce for colour
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
pepper, sugar and pinch of salt
Stir fry the onion and garlic in the oil left in the pan. Once fragrant, pour in the water and sauce mixture and put on slow boil till the onions are soft.. enjoy